Nasal Spray: Instruction of Use
By 藥劑部 Pharmacy | Septeber, 2021
Drug information No.117
For Allergic Rhinitis
|Brand name||Dosage and strengths||Indications||Appearance|
|Besonin Aqua Nasal Spray||Budesonide||64ug／dose
|Azela Nasal spray||Azelastine hydrochloride||0.14mg／dose
|Nasonex Nasal spray||Mometasone||50ug/dose 140dose/bottle|
|Allergocrom Nasal Spray Solution||Cromolyn||2.8mg／dose
|Dymista Nasal spray||Azelastine/Fluticasone||137/50 ug/dose
For Other Indications
Nasal Spray for Allergic Rhinitis: Usage
- Before application
- Before you use your first dose, shake the bottle fully and press the spray into the air several times (5-10 times), to make sure every spray is even.
- If the next dose is over 24 hours away, shake the bottle well again and press the spray once into the air before administration.
- Regular Dose
- (1) Blow your nose.
- (2) Shake the bottle.
- (3) Remove the bottle cap.
- (4) Hold the bottle as shown in the picture.
- (5) Press one side of your nose and insert the spray tip into the other nostril. Tilt your head forward slightly, and breathe in while pressing the spray at the same time.
- (6) Breathe out through your mouth; if you need an extra dose, please repeat step 5 and 6 to inhale the second dose.
- (7) Switch to the other nostril and repeat the steps above.
- After inhalation
- (8) Wipe the tip with a clean tissue and replace the cap.
Please follow the instruction as directed by your doctor and do not change the dosage by yourself.
- Store the medicines at room temperature, avoid heat or moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not share your medicines with others in order to avoid danger.
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Chi Mei Medical Center：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chi Mei Hospital, Liouying：email@example.com
- Chi Mei Hospital, Chiali：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drug Information