Klaricid Suspension Patient Information
By 藥劑部 Pharmacy | January, 2021
Drug information No.5
This product contains antibiotic, which is used to treat infections caused by microorganism such as bacteria. Indications include upper respiratory tract infection (e.g. streptococcal pharyngitis), lower respiratory tract infections (e.g. bronchiolitis, pneumonia), acute otitis media or skin infections (e.g. pustules, folliculitis, cellulitis, and abscess).
- Recommended daily dose for children: 7.5 mg/kg, twice a day, may increase to maximal dose of 500 mg, twice a day. The usual treatment duration is 5 to 10 days, depending on pathogens involved and severity of the disease to make adjustment.
- Please follow the doctor’s prescription to take the medicine.
- Shake the dry powder loose before the preparation of suspension.
- Add exactly 37 mL of cold water to the bottle and shake thoroughly.
- Shake well the suspension before each use.
- Store at 25℃ for 14 days after reconstitution. DO NOT refrigerate.
- The suspension can be taken before or after meal, and can be taken with milk.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not share your medicines with others in order to avoid danger.
※Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Chi Mei Medical Center：email@example.com
- Chi Mei Hospital, Liouying：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chi Mei Hospital, Chiali：email@example.com
- Drug Information