Curam suspension Patient Information
By 藥劑部 Pharmacy | January, 2021
Drug information No.364
This product is an antibiotic, which is used to treat infections of Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pneumococcus, Meningococcus, and other susceptible bacteria.
Children: The usual recommended daily dose is 25mg/kg in divided doses every eight hours. Take the medication as prescribed.
Instructions for use
- Prepare the suspension first by shaking the powder in the bottle loose.
- Add water to half of the fill-line on the label (shown by an arrow). Replace the cap, and shake the bottle. Then add more water until the level of the fill-line is attained, and shake again.
- Once reconstituted, AUGMENTIN® suspension must be stored in a refrigerator (but not frozen).
- Shake each time before taking AUGMENTIN® suspension.
- Reconstituted suspensions should be stored in a refrigerator (2-8°C) and used within seven days.
- Store the medication out of reach of children.
- DO NOT share the medication with others.
※ Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Chi Mei Medical Center：email@example.com
- Chi Mei Hospital, Liouying：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chi Mei Hospital, Chiali：email@example.com
- Drug Information